Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ureshii! =)

I’ve been missing to write at least a post in my blog. Just well, with no net, I can’t do anything. Life means nothing,empty to me without net,really. Since I’ve been living up with net, with arashi. Ah, well i didn’t get to write many posts that I wanted to write this whole time I got no net. It is:
1) Arashi’s 1st day of 5x10 concert tour
2) Matsujun’s birthday
3)Errrr…. I will get the clearfile I’ve ordered in this weeee~k!!!!yeayyyyy!

So. Yeah. About the 1st day of con tour I was like errr….well, I can say I was like a crazy person. At the evening, I felt nervous, I dunno why.. I felt nervous for arashi that I kept praying for the weather there will be all right and the con will go smoothly. And arashi will be allright. And that night, haha! I got this feeling like rojak campur feelin.I was nervous. Yeah,still nervous because I wondered if the con is going smoothly or not and yeah…I was too overexcited. But heyyyy!do you think with no net I’ll be like no updates of arashi?well,there’s a amie,my heroin came..haha!it was my ChuTaku-chan, arashian that always flail bourt arashi with me!!!I received many updates bout the con from amie. Thanks a million to amie..she’s my good updater of arashi when I’m stuck in home with no net. I kept jumping here and there on my bed haha! And screamed too. So, the next day I got to see the report news of the con at YT at my friend’s house. There went again when I went crazy. I was like…amazed with the performance, with the opening song, when they sang Kansha Kangeki Ame Arashi, they flied at the stadium!

ARASHI HONTOU NI SUGOI!

And not forgetting jun’s birthday..

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO HIME!!!

yeayyyy!!!i got no birthday song for him..haha!!!*blurrs*
Not only that, yesterday amie texted me that she’ll get the clearfiles that I and her ordered bout this wed or thurs. and she’ll give me this weekend!!!yayyyyyyyy!!!i’ve seen sho’s clearfile!!!and it was SUPERB HOT!!!!matte yo,clearfile!!!
Oh, how I wish I can bebel here more. But i can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment