Wednesday, September 9, 2009

she likes matsujun ;)

omg!sashiburi my bloggy!!!haha!!!i miss this bloggy...*pouts* well,i dont have that m,uich to talk about...yesterday was choir comp day..1st i thought we're gonna win it after seeing other classes' performances were like stiff and freeze like ice. at least, we have clap thing and we made the Tanggal 31 song a catchy song. then, after 2b's performance, 2a did. and it was AWESOME! they got drum, guitar and err....forgot what the name of that thing. so, i was like went back home a lil dissapointed. and today, puan jalilah (our sivic teacher) tell us that we might win for this coz we made it a ceria song..haha!!we're soo happy.....man!!got no time to bebel more la!STUPIDA!oh yea....i use arashi 5x10 anniversary tour pic as my wally for my lappy..then my mom said who does she think the handsome among arashi..then i was like "eh?mom,are u okay?" then she pointed matsujun!haha!!!she likes jun!!ok then!
oh and i got my sho's clearfile!KYAAAA!!!!!sho was like.......*speechless* in the file...and my friend,nia forced me to bring it to school and i brought it,. and hdyh heard that teacher's gonna make spotcheck. i hid it at the celah locker...i was scared that it might terselit and i can't get it out back...and my dad saw it!!!!!!thank god,he didn't say anything or i'll be dead!!!ok then,bye bye minna!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment