Thursday, August 20, 2009

i'm gonna miss you.. :'(


abang aim muhammad raziq...he's not here in this world anymore..he died coz of dead brain cause of an traffic accident...he's my closest cousin...and i know,i'm going to miss him so much....there are many reasons for it...

a) because of his breakdance that i always asked him to do for me to watch
b) because he always called me as 'kutik' and i dunno why.
c) because he liked to startle me
d) because he liked to sakat me until i cry and he will go comfort me in my room and end up sleeping with me
e) because he always pinched my cheeks
f) because i always did that shuffle dance thingy with him
g) because we always played computer together
h) because we always picked a fight

may you rest in peace,abang aim.....and yeah last time we had fun,at genting...i'm going to print thepics out as kenangan...i'm going to miss you...i think i've cried too much today since i vissited abang aim at hospital...think i'm going to have enough rest for tonite...going to perak tomorrow to kebumi jenazah...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete