Tuesday, August 4, 2009

my invincible man!

my dad is an invincible man.and i proud of him..i proud of myself too to have him as my father that had grown me up this far.know why i call him as invincible man?it is because he always not here with me..not with family..he shows up only a few moments than he goes somewhere to meet his friends for work..and my mom calls him as 'chipsmore sekejap ada sekejap takde' ..ok this is normal for him being called as invincible man...but just why did lok yee tag me for the invincible man in the class and the awkward one?!nande?and i had an arashi dream bout last sat if i'm not mistaken.it was a childish arashi dream with me!LOL!what i remember is,i threw things to anchan..we threw at each other..while me and my sho,we played hide and seek.nino told me where did sho hide..then i looked for him at that place,under the table..but he wasn't there and when i was looking for him,someone grabbed me from my back..i turned and it was sho..we looked at each other..and my dream ended there!LOL!nonsense stupid dream!ok can someone just explain to me why am i SO LAZY to update this blog?just please someone tell me why oh why..ok,that's all for today..ja,mata ne in about next week...oh,my school closed for one week for H1N1!yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment