Sunday, August 9, 2009

I HEART ARASHI!


i've heard that arashi's new song titled 5x10...equal 50?!haha!no lah!kidding!its a song..a very touching song for those who really love arashi...really i told you...its about a song that tells story about five of them..how they met..how they debuted and how they've been through in until this year,today...it has been 10 years..


THE AWESOMEST SONG I'VE EVER HEARD!
I LOVE ARASHI!!


i cried the whole day yesterday...after i have calmed down after reading the translation lyrics of that song,my sis wanted to watch last episode of TQS with me..i had no other choice...so i watched it and i cried.....again.....and that evening,i went off of to seremban to attend icha,kak liza and irish's birthday...i ate soo many food yesterday and was FULL!and today,my dad just told me something tyhat keep my tension age age!my dad asked me to make an acc in ambank to whatever his friend,uncle razak to bla bla bla...and he's going to keep the money in my bank..and my dad will take it and transfer it into his acc in CIMB..and my dad's going to give me ELAUN <--i dunno what is this mean...RM50 a month!!!!and guess what is keep playing in my mind now?!i can collect it and keep it to buy arashi's albums and goods...or maybe i can collect for me to go arashi's con,rite?!yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment