Thursday, July 23, 2009

yabai yabai yabai!

HOMG!i haven't update this blog for about 5days?!it's 5days!almost a week.and i miss it very much!!!i'm busy lately with school projects..KKS,KGT and RIMUP is a burden for a school students ne...and the dateline is in august!i'm sick of these!!!oh yea,yesterday i went to jusco with amie..we went to play at a game center in the jusco maluri..we played hockey table..mannnn!!!!it was sooo hard!!ok,i'm bad at this game thingy..just like my kamiyama ne...bad at these thingies..tomorrow,i'm going to genting highlands with abang najahan,abang aim,abang epul and kak zyzy and baby umai-chan....yeay!!!and they're asked by my mom to bring me ride on the spaceshot!!!
YABAI!
last time,i went there with my mom,i didn't ride on it because i was too scared..and this time I HAVE TO! i don't want to ride on it!!uwaaa!i'm just scare of high!again,just same like my sakurai sho ne...tsk...but YOSH!!!i have to be brave!!!haha!!!ok then!!!oh yea another thing to say...my sis had came back to the right path!LOL!no right path ok!she likes arashi all over again!!i saw her opened my arashi file and watched TQS,AnS and played that arashi puzzle!!yeayyyy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment