Saturday, July 18, 2009

i miss harry potter!


why am i feeling so lazy to update this blog huh???!ok,when was my last update of this blog?i think it's about 2 days ago,am i rite?!its midnight and my eyes...are sooo heavy...but i try to sleep late today because i have many things are waiting to be done...today was a tiring day..

i woke up early today and went to TS with amie...as we got into the TS straight we went to the cinema to buy the ticket to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince...well,can say we got there on time..the q line is not that long though,but many seats were booked for harry potter...that movie was awesome!it's been a long time i haven't seen my ex-boyfriend's face,danielle radcliffe!!haha!!okay fyi he's my ex in my imagination..he's freaking HOT!okay,let's not talk about my ex,lets talk about how was the movie,ok?it ends with a very sad ending which at the end dumbledore dies!!proffesor snape killed him!i pity harry potter..
well,actually to see harry potter movie is not my main purpose to go to TS..i got more important thing to do at TS..it's to buy arashi's stuffs at TS..thanks to ShoKina-chan who told me all about these...me and KazuAmie-chan excitedly went there while waiting harry potter starts..we went but its still closed...for the second time we went but...still closed..and we went it for the 3rd time after Harry Potter ended..steeped into tht shop,i felt amazed by korean boybands and some japanese boybands' faces all around me...it's Johny's Entertainment!full of K-Pop...but less J-pop..and arashi too...as i searched around for arashi's stuff there in that shop,i knew that arashi's stuffs are very hard to be found and it's expensive...nt only tht,the stocks are really hayai to finish...tht chinese aunt said arashi's stuffs can be sold out in a day after the stock came..can u just imagine how hard arashians have to find arashi's stuffs?!i bought something there!It's an arashi's colourful phone strap!yeay!after tht,we went to lowyat..amie wanted to buy a mouse (okay,not that mouse mice) for her lappy...i brought her to a shop where i use to buy lappy and things which we can get it cheap..not tht cheap tho..i bought keyboad film and laptop skin..and she bought the mouse that i helped her to choose..and ended up by buying a cute lil yellow mouse ne~YELLOW which means her love to an-chan !wakakaka!
enuff!todayi chatted with kina at YM..she made me realize of something...

and i got emo by then..why did she take HIM?<--that's all what can i say here..i think i gotta go to bed now...the bed's calling me and my teddy bears waiting for me to cuddle them ...
-SakuraiLyArashi-

1 comment: