Monday, July 13, 2009

i love my mom!


Last Sunday,my mom and my sis went out from the house since the morning till late at night..i didn't come with them and i dunno where they went..That night,my mom carried an IKEA bag and I kept wondering what's in it..but then I slept after she went back and the next morning after i woke up from sleep,i realized that there got 2 racks of clothes for me situated in one corner in my bedroom..it's 2 cute and colourful clothes racks that is very irresistable to me..one is in red colour and ladybug shaped for the cap of it..and another one is cute turtle shaped capped..it's in blue and green colour...thank god,there's no non-arashi colour..but it's like my mom already know that i'm picky buying these thingies for my own lately...picky for the colour..i need the thing that has arashi colour...yeay!!!I LOVE MY MOM!! *huggles ka-chan*
am writing this post at school..am suppose to send a work to my teacher's email now..but later lah..yesterday,i downloaded an arashi puzzle game..i wanna try to play it..but,it's very kowai to see arashi's face messy over here and there..last nite,my sis went back to house...swollen on her leg after the accident got worse..it looks liike euw..monster's legs i think..hehe..i got nothing else more to bebel here more..and i have to finish my work..ja,mata ne !

-SakuraiLyArashi-


p/s : no more SakuRaMiya..i've sent Nino An-chan to amie back...she wants her nino back..hehe..and i want my sho back..hehe

2 comments:

  1. omg , hey ellya ! nape dah tak on ms ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jijie!i miss u so muchhh!
    oh ms punye password hilang!mcm ape tah..
    i miss u lah jijie..nak jumpe u!

    ReplyDelete