Monday, July 6, 2009

chinese+malay=me?zenzen chigau yo!


today is monday...monday is bored!7 in the morning i have to listen to my principal's speech which takes more than 30minutes....usually i sleep when it comes to her speech..and today i did too...and how can i describe to u guys how slow she is to make a speech...she's the person who wants to pronounce the words she uses properly not to spill any word!when she stands on the stage the ppl will like 'ahhhhhhh~'..haha!how rude we are to her...sometimes i do pity to her but it's no one can be blamed but only her lah!
doesn't she know how sleepy we are as we have to listen to her speech which i call as

'my principal's snail-like-speech'??

today it was announced by my principal that our school team for the cheer comp,shirtliff won at the 2nd place..and i was told by my friend that she saw our cheer team in the newspapers this morning..they're crying in that pic..i pity them who had worked hard to remain the place like we got last year..and today i got named by my friends as
' chinese+malay girl '

since my face looks like a chinese girl...but i'm NOT at all!!!!!and last saturday,on my way home from mid,there's a chinese girl by the street giving the pamphlets stopped me and asked me whether i'm chinese or not..then i said to her tht i'm not chinese then she asked me "are u mix malay+chinese?" and me blurrly answered her "i'm malay" and my heart whispered "malay+japanese la dude!"haha!me with myself like to berangan!
today,at my Geo period we talked about the countries which has optimum citizen which is japanese,sweden and...uhm..forgot..well,when my geo teacher was reminding us the countries,my friend (who knows me like arashi) mentioned ARASHI word to the teacher!!she wanted to tease me..
geo period in the messy class
*inserts noisy sounds of chattering of my friends*
the teacher: negara ape penduduk optimum? (which country has the optimum citizen)
my friends: Jepun! (Japanese!)

my only stupida friend: Arashi!*while staring at me* <--this girl named joey!!!i love u joey!!u know me well ne~

and when i was talking with my friend about our hobbies,my another friend interrupted the conversation and said
"lya's hobby is talkin,watchin all about her fav japanese group's stuff..what name eh?haa..ARASHI! "

thank god she could pronounce that word correctly,or...she'll get die on time she pronounced it wrongly!!!!!
and and Everything in Music Station make me ahhh..*melts*..everyone was soooo kakkoii!!!
p/s:i dunno why i keep dancing a.ra.shi song's dance movements which is very kakkoii!!!!woohoo! ^^
^^-SakuRaOhMiyArashi-^^

No comments:

Post a Comment