Sunday, July 5, 2009

have you got that spirit?

^my 3 fav guys!SakuOhMiya <333
today is the last cheerleading competition day which is held at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil and i'm supposed to go there and support my school,SBU....but i'm having cold and flu....and cough too..and it was named AraSick by me...its the combination between two words,
arashi+sick=arasick
..plus,i'm too lazy to go there since i went to mid yesterday and i'd suffered my throat enough....and now,my voice sounds like ghost's voice and u guys might run off from me as u listen to my voice without looking who's talking....
and yeah...
HAVE YOU GOT THAT SPIRIT?
it's a slogan of SBU's cheer...since today is the cheer comp day i decided to title the post that slogan...and
GO SHIRTLIFF!!GO SBU!
you guys can do it!!!!i dunno whether my school won or not....too lazy to call friends who went there....ja,mata ne...my cold getting worse tonite...am already wearing my socks now....
-SakuraiLyArashi-

No comments:

Post a Comment