Wednesday, July 8, 2009

arashi's coloured stuff!

Hello Humans,


< <I MISS U AINAA!when're u going back home?
ahhhhh!!yabai!!ur bday's getting nearer la,dear!9 days left and i haven't bought anything for ya!!maybe i'll get something for ya within this week,ok!!yakusoku!! ^^





OK!before i start my stuff in arashi's coloured pic spamming,i wanna tell you wht i did for today...
today i rode taxi by my own for the first time...i had to ride it...my dad's busy at work and he can't fetch me....i was freaking doki2 in the taxi because i was afraid if i got the flirty taxi driver one....thank god,i arrived home safely...

OK!!let's get the pic spam started!!!
well i didn't take all stuffs that i have in arashi's colour all...i got a few that i haven't took yet..such as my wristwatch,spongenino kasa,my comforter,bag that i'll buy from adina which she sells for charity..well i'll post it sooner..hehe....ok here what i got!!

MAN!!SO MESSY

ok!it's not the phone holder that i'm focusing on now...its the racks at the back of it...where i put my lotions and other girl needs and all...it's pink+green deshou?ok let's not think that the pink is not pink..consider it's red,ok....then its SakurAiba's colours!!!!yeay!got one sakuraiba's coloured stuff there!!and there got a green round shaped thing interframed in the pic deshou??its my bracelet...haha aiba's fav colour!!i have other 4 bracelets like that in arashi's colour too!!

ok,let's push aside the johnson's baby powder one!!lets look on the small purple drawer there...its where i put my acessories and others...and brooches too...there got some butterflies on it,deshou??at the bottom one is in SakuMiya's fav coloured butterfly,2nd one on the top of it is in OhMiya's fav coloured one..saigo!!at the top one is in pink colour...aww...why not green,then its enough with all 5 colours!ok!!thing i put on the drawer is where i put my stationeries...got yellow+blue+green deshou???what name can i give ehh?nino+ohno+aiba=??wht about OhMiyaMa??haha!that sounds good what....ok lah!OhMiyaMa!!
ok!that is an arashi poster which i got from my friend...she knows i like arashi..when she was walking by the mag shop,she saw arashi word on YEZZ! mag's cover..then she flipped the pages of the mag and saw arashi's poster in it and she bought the mag....then she cut the poster and gave me!!yeay!!cayang nisa!!!she knows me well ne~and i put the A4 poster in my blue-coloured file..so that i can see their pictures in my school when i miss 'em..see that cute wood pencil on the file??it's bought in kinokuniya...it's in orange+red coloured!!!so,its SakuMiya (my fav guys) coloured!!yeayyy!!got scorpio on the top...hehe...enuff description!lets proceed to the next pic!!


this is my scarf!!!where i bought at genting highlands!!well well well i didn't know arashi yet that time i bought it...but just i like colourful stuff so i bought that one la!and my sis bought the brown+black checkered one..like makino if i'm not mistaken wears in HYD...but sadly,there's no purple colour lah on tht scarf!poor junnosuke...gomen ne,jun-kun! T__T




ok!this is my bed!!i just changed my bedsheet..i used the arashi's coloured one...but my mom asked me to get a new one since i've been using that arashi's coloured one since last year...the new one is in purple colour!yeay!there's jun!!see that SakurAiba's coloured pillow???haha!both were bought at ikea by my mom for her daughters..me and my elder sis...my elder sis likes green and i chose red...yeay!!we call 'em as 'bantal bucuk'...we bring it everywhere..we feel unsafe sleeping without 'em!!!they are very close just like SakurAiba's relationship ne~and there's a evil-looked doll between the SakurAiba's pillow,deshou??it was bought by ainaa...and its in red colour!yeayyy!my kamiyama's fav colour!i gave it name HELLo...LOL!it's its real name..

~enuff ~

i need to have my rest now...wanna sleep~~hehe...ja,mata ne minna!!

-SakuRaOhMiyArashi-

No comments:

Post a Comment