Wednesday, June 10, 2009

things i have in arashi's colour

just want to show you guys things that i've bought in ARASHI's colour!!!
it's my bracelets that i bought at klcc and my hair clips..i like to wear it!!
thanks to kina who'd taught me to wear those bracelets..first,she taught me by buying me one in red colour theni got interested into it and i bought a set..sadly there's no nino an-chan's colour *sad*..but there's orange...and starting now,when i want to buy something that has colour i have to be fair..buy it in 5 colours...ARASHI's colours..RED,BLUE,YELLOW,PURPLE,GREEN ^__~
today i went to arkib negara.after i got back from arkib negara,i got a sense of the pride being sbu-ian got bombed out!!!after reading the BBGS history book..i'm really proud being a SBU-ian eventhough i'm not a BBGS-ian..after digging all the histories up make me proud and more confident to go to school..just no reasons why...i wonder why ne...and me,my friend and her mama had our lunch at the istana budaya!OMG!there was a flashy guy keep walking in front of me and i couldn't stop looking at him..his eyes are blue in colour,brown hair,fair skin and tall..an emporio armani bag was holded by him on his right hand...everytime i stared him,he turned back to me and he stared at me sexily (the way how matsujun use to flirt girls.haha!)..i felt i'm gonna faint there that time!haha!!he's soo hot!!but....ARASHI's HOTTER!!
-SakuraiLyArashi-

No comments:

Post a Comment