Tuesday, June 9, 2009

7 days to go to an-chan's birthday!

a week finally!!!oh,cannot wait!!! *uh..bawak berTENDANG*
uh!i miss my mom so much after left her for only 2 days...rite now,i feel wanna hug someone like i use to do to my mom...got on her back and hug her tightly..and squeeze her!haha!!ah by rewatching some arashi's tv shows,i cannot help liking OhMiya more and more..they're sooooo a door a ball!!!i wish to hav a relationship like that..well i think i already have one now...maybe..me and ainaa..i miss ainaa too!!ainaa!!balik la cepat...bring me a souvenir from vietnam eh...and yea faiz asked me to tell you that he already miss you!!haha!!*aina blushs cutely*no thing got to bebel here more...i'm sleepy and my blanket keep calling me and letting me sleep...but i don't want to!uuuuhhhhhh!!!
-SakuraiLyArashi-

No comments:

Post a Comment