Thursday, June 11, 2009

♥ made me cry ♥

hollydays suckyyyy!hollidays suppose to be days for school students have fun here and there.hang out with friends.how bout me?just sticking my butt at home and not going anywhere.and today something happened and it made me cry..at 9.15 a.m the phone rang and i got awake from sleep and i took it and it was my sis on the other line and she told me "lya,mama cakap harini jangan pergi keluar mane mane..kene balik kampung sekarang..." and i was like "huh???!!! " then she made me who just woke up more dizzier by telling me that "no..jgn pegi mane2 kalau tak,kene balik kampung" then me who was still sleepy "ah,ok."<--in a sleepy tone.. then i hung up the telephone and then after walked 2 steps from the telephone and thought about the conversation on the phone i was like "ahhh??!what the hell??i couldn't understand what u said la,sis! " then i just ignored it and i won't call either my sis or mom..then,i went to the table where i put my phone and my lappy and i pushed the slide up and there was an unread message small icon on top of the screen and i opened it...it was from my dad who'd went off to kampung last nite..he texted me "lya,pagi ni bleh tak lia pegi p.raya dan balik kmpg mintak naik bas trans.minta duit akak dulu"...it made my brain spinning like crazy!!!!and i cried....then i decided to call my mom to get a clear explanation from her about what's happening now and i was really2 sure there's must be something like misunderstanding the explanation here<--it's my elder sis la..after a min listening to her caller ringtone,i got no answer from her..then she gave me a call and telling me that not to go out anywhere..just stay at home...and i said to her "mama!lya tak pegi mane2 la...dun worry!nnti kawan lya datang tau.." then she said "ok..klu kawan dtg boleh" then,,nonsense conversation between mom and daughter happened then i hung up...and this is what made me CRY today!!

ah!!!without me noticing it,5 days more left to nino an-chan's birthday!yeay!!!*hugs and squishes an-chan* (ok..he's like crawling in this pic..i'm on his back doing horseriding ne ne an-chan??*he nods cutely*)

guys who are reading this post....he's so f#%&ing cute,ain't he???his cuteness is soooo irresistable,kan!
i'm so in love with A.R.A.S.H.I (spell it and say it loudly guys!) and the members in it!haha!!
p/s to my be♥ed an-chan : an-chan,don worry..evntho u're getting older,but still you're face look like a 17 y/o teenager..still kawaii..dun worry ne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment