Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i've been tagged by amie 0_o

okok!this is sooo unexpected..before this,(silly me) don't even know what does 'tag' mean for these blogs and thinigies..last night,i asked amie and she explained to me..and now i know that i have to answer the questions that the person that tagged me for the reply..
so,this is my 1st time..thanks to amie because she tagged me.

SENARAIKAN 5 HADIAH IMPIAN ANDA
-Arashi
-A ticket to japan and and to arashi's concert
-Arashi's stuff (exp:the photobooks,posters,albums)
-A lot of shelves that full of books for me to read for my whole life
-Time machine (so that i can repeat the time and be an arashi fan since i'm a baby<--s2pida!)

5 ALASAN TERHADAP PILIHAN TERSEBUT
-because i wanna spend my life with arashi if i could.could befriend with them would be awesome!
-i would go to japan and buy lotsa arashi's stuffs and go to their concert and maybe i would meet them!kya~
-i want to collect it so that i can bring and see it everywhere.
-i love reading!
-yeah!it's because i really want to repeat the time actually..not just because of being an arashi fan since baby.many more things i want to do (private).

5 PERKARA HEBAT YANG PERNAH ANDA LAKUKAN
-got 5A's in UPSR <-- consider as ' perkara hebat '?
-being able to run from the flirty guy (went to the ladies' je.bukan susah)
-not sleeping for a day by watching arashi.
-bite the pillow and jump here and there until tired when saw arashi's crazy moon PV for the first time.(people think i'm crazy that time)
-couldn't sleep without my bantal bucuk and selimut bucuk.

5 CIPTAAN YANG PALING DISUKAI
-me and my beloved family
-ARASHI
-lappy,phone,mp3 *trust me..i'll be lonely and might be crazy without those things*
-books (ciptaan jugak kan?)
-clothes and accesories

5 PERKARA YANG PALING DIBENCI
-yes,agree to amie LIES and LIARS (u don't deserve to live in this world lah,LIARS)
-gedik girls in my school (euw!u know what,you guys are such a jerk!*refer to the GG*)
-people spitting everywhere
-waiting
-people who is syok sendiri (exp:people that thinks someone likes her but actually that boy doesn't)

5 ORANG YANG NAK DI TAG
-Ainaa Najihah
-Nadiah Johar (kak awe)
-MatSyuJun
-SatoChii
-NinomiyaJiji

1 comment: