Saturday, June 13, 2009

aunt's wedding embarassed me

my aunt..see how skinny she is..duh!baju pengantin yang kecik pun asyik terjatuh je! as arashi said ' thin as LCD TV ' haha!!
today,saturday...i should have given the title as ' Silly Saturday ' since many silly things happened to me today..first,today my aunt got married,then many ppl came to my atuk's house.then there's my dad's relative who stays far from johore,it's pahang if i'm not mistaken..someone that i dunno the name came (my dad's relative la)..then i was inside my atuk's house looked sleepy because just got up from sleep.then my mom called my name outside my atuk's house to ask me to salam that woman and her family.then i salam-ed her and she asked me "awak darjah berapa? " and i embarassingly replied "ah,tak la..saya dah tingkatan 2.."..haha!her face was totally blushing that time!haha!<--i just lied...then she said to my mom "ah..dah besar dah ye anak kamu ni.dulu datang rumah ini la yang pakai pampers tu kan"!HOMG!!!!she said it loudly in front of the crowd...damn,i was freakin' blushing that time!!!i got speechless and just smiled to her..then again my dad's relative from perak came asked me once again "awak darjah berapa?" guys!can't u stop asking me like i'm a primary school student??!can't u see i'm getting higher now!!!!ala,my face memang la macam budak kecik...but my height,MY HEIGHT!haaa!!!!well,still admitting la i'm shorter than Ainaa..whatev it is,just stop asking me darjah berapa!!!u guys should have asked me tingkatan berapa!!!!haa....i'm getting really pissed of this!!to OhNasyer...this is the proof that i can only state to you that my face still look like a child...even my friends call me as "childish girl" because of my face and how i behave..i behave like a child in the school...haha!!and yea..about me passed to see that 18 rated movies in the cinemas,actually there wrote it's a public movie..so,we (my sis,me and my cousin) decided to watch it then my sis bought the ticket for us...and maybe the person who was working there to pass the ppl into the cinema didn't really see the ticket properly..or maybe i was walking far from my sis that time..haha!
OMG AN-CHAN!IT'S GETTING NEARER AND NEARER!!!
3 MORE DAYS LEFT TILL UR BIRTHDAY LA!!!
YEAY FOR MY BELOVED AN-CHAN!!!*HUGS AND CHUUUUS FOR MY AN-CHAN*

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha am LOLing xDDDDD

    in my case pulak, i'm shorter than my imouto (who's one year younger than me) and ppl keep on saying dekat dia, "adik awak ni form berapa?" while pointing at me. way to be discreet, guys. whatever. hahaha LOL

    well lya, at least we can brag yang kite nih muka muda belia lg xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. to nasyer
    haha!lya punye kawan2 sume tinggi..
    mama lya ckp,kalau lya kluar jalan2 dgn my frens,mcm akak dgn adik..
    once happened to us when we're wlaking by the street,forgot why tht ppl asked her..tht ppl asked her--> "itu adik ke?"

    ReplyDelete