Friday, January 8, 2010

cat scratched!

i'm sorry to disappoint you,
but this blog is not dead yet.


MEOW!!!RAWR!!!!
HAHA!!! i'm soooo damn lazy to post in my bloggeh,srsly!i just update my LJ, only a lil thou. i'm now caught by my parents bla bla bla!in a far far away land! far from my arashi world! get that, you stupid ass? read my LJ for further details!!!ngahahahha!! anyway,just wanna show it off here.. other than my FB and my LJ! pics i edited! me and my loves, sakumiya! (i'm posting this entry because i'm forced!forced by myself because i wanted to show off too much! haha!)

guys,do you see that same goddamn posing of me and my sakumiya!
i just realized that, ya know!!! and my face's burnt like an ichigo, that's what my sara-chan said!

-XOXO-


2 comments:

  1. hahaha suke suke!!!! meng-show off my love dekat sakumiya! haha!ayn jealous kah?!!

    ReplyDelete