Wednesday, December 30, 2009

i'm always there to ravel it all up!


yes, i'm always there to ravel it all up and that's a promise!! haha! :)) whatever, i'm crapping anyway!don't ask me why,because its just my hobby!
anyway,let's cut that out and get straight to the point.have you guys ever felt like VERY JEALOUS!!!jealous till it's gone to its limit and you feel like you want to hit everything around you? today i just had that kind of feeling.but it's weird, after i died of jealousy, i got kind of mixed feeling. scared,jealous,sad and EVERYTHING!
and again, i'm talking bout something that is 100% bout my fandom!!!!!my powerful stormy guys! you know, how much i love them.and neechan did say i'm an ARASHI PSYCHO!!!
psychos are harmless to anyone except themselves! they might hurt themselves because of arashi! ok,so what? i'm just being an EMO!i'm sensitive!!well, only for my arashi ne?oh well, i don't want to make my you guys to be the victim of my emotional thingy!!!so, i better stop!!um, that's all! haha from today, i'll make my bloggy to be a place for me to let all my feelings and bad words out from my mouth.. oh not mouth, its my fingers write these all! haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment