Monday, November 23, 2009

untitled!get startled!

dude.it's holiday! freaking hol!
waited for it and now feel like it's grated!
i wanna ravel it all up!make it worse,heck yeah!

you know i'm bored
i got nothing to do
it seems mama has canceled her plans for this hol
this all because of that domyouji! *pointing at my brother*
you know when i'm bored
i could do such nonsense things
crapping is included of course!
and i can get ppl around me get asskicked by me!
stuck my butt in the oven this damn hollyday was one of my plans
and i did!
and i got my butt burned up!
hell yeah~
laughing till my ass off too!
i did~just now!
and now i'm tired.i'm sleepy~
i dont want my face to get bloated because of sleeping too much!

what else?
eating weating?
well,i dont really like eating.
so i will maybe..later!i wont!i dont want!

yeah!i just crapped here!
and i'm glad i did it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment