Monday, November 23, 2009

for SPM candy dates!


yawwww!

hol isnt that bad actually...i was told by my mom as i rubbed my eyes on the bed that i'm gonna stay at my uncle's house for 3 days! he (my uncle) made me promise him that i'll go to his house in JB this hol and on the 1st day of hol,he already called me and reminded me of that promise! ossans muzukashii na~~ hell yeah,today i'll be going.and,guess what?! i'll be on hiatus! *cries alot*it's only 3 days but ...well,i think i still can manage it because i'm gonna tag my lappy along! yeaaay~eventhough no net,i will be alive.dun worry!
to ohshiro-chan : are you serious that you're gonna post my birthday present from aussie?! i'm afraid that i cant receive it..maybe it'll fly away somewhere..uwa! yada yada yada! i'm thinking of something that i shouldn't,right!okay,think positive,ellya!!!!bad expectations are here and there ne *smackself*

yea yea,thinking positive is good yet it's too dangerous to us deshou? just remembered this,someone,well i already forgot who told me this..he said positive thinking and too open minded is dangerous to us and it might invite accidents that we dont want to happen to us. example, when someone we dunno,a stranger come and approach you and give you a candy,we can't think positive that the stranger's giving you candy because he's kind and maybe he look at us too pitiful starving...he might poured some kind of drugs or something ya know..i've gone too far,now i realized!

but i still wanna talk bout this thing! stubborn me! but if i was the victim of that kind criminal thingy, you know what i would do?! i'm one wild child! hahah! i'm talking big! i would ask his name to see whether i know him or not,but strangers i'm talking bout here are usually the one that we dunno,right?okay,if he denies that and tell me that he knows me,i would do something worse! haha! i would yell at him that i dunno him and i would kick his ball/her ass! haha!

GTFO FROM ME,YOU BITCH!

i'm sorry because i just used bad words! you can kick my mouth now if you want to!
oh yea,well although this has started since last week,i'm still not too late to wish this,deshou?? it's never too late to wish someone~ *wink wink*

wish you guys the best of luck,ya SPM candy dates!

oh flail!!!i miss flailing by myself!! now,give way for sholya to scream out loud because she's at loss of words to flail! or you have to send her to hospital because talking too much! or you'll have to go the hosp instead!!! ARASHIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!ESP THAT DORKY DORKY HEAD!
you're getting cuter and dorkier in each day that will never make me go flail to other guy except that gamer, nino.
but i know..he doesnt suit me cause he's an expert/pro in games and such...while,me?!i'm such a dame no hito just like you! yayy~ and i can be dorky sometimes...when i'm in the mood!
and riida! ahhh~~~~ohchan,why so cute! and you're gonna be 29 in 2 days (i'm sad that i can't do countdown to your tanjoubi but dont worry i'll post the wish for your tanjoubi) !!damn,you look like just 20 to me becauuse of your cuteness!blame your face! haha! and someone's envying you for that (referring to that guy in ohchan's mini drama)
and jun?? *speechless and cold stare at jun* are you trying to steal or something like kidnap me from that dorky head?! no no yada! but you gotta stop making such a kawaii face not to make me falling all over you,AGAIN!
AIBA-CHAN a.k.a ainii kyaaaa!you too! just like the resttt! geting hotter and hotter in each day! bt i'll never steal ya from my beloved twinnie! hahah! you're owned and she's your property!
oh bigbang,i'm still in process to be a die hard fan for it! haha! seungri and gd <33333

ja, mata ne! :3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment