Saturday, June 27, 2009

dying because of ARASHI!

i own this guy!LOL!
need explanation more?i'm dying here!
at this early morning,i watched everything full PV and it was....... ahhhh...... *speechless because it just cannot put into words to describe about it!!!
it's tooooooooooo awesomeeeeeee!!!!OMG!!!i'm blank and dunno how to flail more here!!!!
*dies of happiness here!!!!!!!!!!!!*
ok,i'm trying to calm down..i'm biting my pillow non stop looking at it..and still now while i'm typing this post,i'm biting it...my teeth got hurt biting too much!!!!!!!
kyaaaaa~~~~*faints and needs CPR from MY SAKURAI SHO!*
-THE END-
-SakuraiLyArashi-

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo...neechan desu...
    still needing that cpr??
    sigh...chipmunk must be exhausted from giving too many CPRs for u 2day...ha..ha
    maa..I'm off fishing with *wink*uknowwho*wink
    ja ne...

    ReplyDelete
  2. for today,nope...yesterday the whole day i need my cpr from my bambi!LOL!
    no,my bambi didn't get exhaust givin me too many cprs yesterday lah...
    haha....with oh-chan la tu...
    dun get him darker,pls!
    ja!!

    ReplyDelete