Wednesday, May 13, 2009

a simple day filled with boredomness

i'm posting this on Wed (13th May) on 4.40 pm..woa???13th MAY????yeap..i mean the title...BOREDOM..a day filled with the boredness..and tireness i think...me who is an ignorable person being ignored by my net friends...i first introduced myself to them then they keep chatting with my other friends...then i waited more for them...and i got NO ANSWER from them!!!uhh 7 days to go for me to sit my mid-term examination and i just sitting in my room alone reading history and science (my fave subject)..today i met some ppl that i hate the most in my life..it's my old friends..they're frm my old secondary school that i stayed before..my friend,nia asked me to come with her to the school canteen and there were they gathered together and i was like (WTF???)..i came there to eat and not to see those BITCHES!!and i who was being standing there in front of the canteen watching them for about 3 minutes immediately pulled nia's arm and said to her that i got stomachache and i gotta go to the toilet and she have to come with me!!!firstly,she looked sooo confusing when i was like in a rush..and i told her the truth after we got in the toilet...after we had PAFA,we got back and i called my ayah to fetch me up at school on 2.30 and it was raining quite heavy that time..i was waiting for my dad under the school sidewalk and i saw the closeness between my class monitor named adina with her younger sis...OMG!!they are totally opposite with me and my elder sis!!!we don't even say HI even we're in the same school i think!that's US!!but yeah,last night i had a good dream!!!!i dreamt of SAKURAI SHO (an arashi member) sang a song for me...he sang like this --> "itsumo,arigatou...itsumo,arigatou!!" then i got wake up then it still aired in my head...then i got back to sleep and then i heard KUMORINOCHI KAISEI song by SATOSHI OHNO..and it was my alarm clock waking me up at 6.30..haha...

Love,
SakuraiLyArashi

No comments:

Post a Comment