Wednesday, March 25, 2009

hey dumb dumb,i need my gum gum

haha!today i'm posting this post in the school while waiting (like a dumb) my friend who is finishing our BM project..we're gonna do a powerpoint project about PERPADUAN..yeah!perpaduan!yeah!when i was writing this post i can say my bm teacher can see what am i doing because she's only two desk behind me!lol!but,idc!do i look like i care about tht??today i made a miracle!haha!i collected notes about perpaduan..and i didn't realize yesterday when i was writing the note i put TUN HUSSEIN ONN as TUN HUSSEIN NONN..haha!NONN!funny!my friend realized it and she told me and i laughed very loud!and today i signed in my myspace acc too in the school!teacher knows that we'll sign in our myspace acc once we enter this comp lab..but teacher just let her students do it!!ea,wait!but why i can't even edit those font thingies here??nande??shit!i wanna make this post beauty but i can't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment