Friday, March 13, 2009

yeah!i got it!this make me love matsujun mooore!!


guys!guess what???today i knew wht are the characteristics of jun's dream girl!!!omg!!!i think i'm gonna read and see it the whole day!coz i'm happy!
wanna know why???it's because i have most of the characteristics of his dream girl! (*happy) ^^
lol!such as beautiful eyes and cheerful...
okay!now,i just admitted i'm a childish!!there are some of my friends said that i'm a childish!but i insisted it and i said that's such a nonsense!it doesn't make sense at all!!
i'm a secondary school student!why should i'm acting like that!that's obviously a-not-me!!!
that's what i said to those ppl who said that i'm a childish!!
and sometimes,there are some people think that my age is about 10 or 11...and they think i'm a primary school student but i'm not!
hey!guys outta there,open ur eyes bigger,can't u???
i'm 14 nowwww!!and schooling at a secondary school!!!

and i do have a pair of beautiful eyes!!some of my friends said they envy my eyes because it's pretty and cute!lol!and there's also my friend who is an arashi addictor too said my eyes too big!
hey,just say to me that u're envying it!haha!!!
it's just you don't wanna to say that you're envying it because u're shame,isn't it??haha!j.k!
that's all!!!and lastly i wanna say that now i'm a teenage girl!not a kid!
haha!and i love matsujun!
-ja,mata!-

No comments:

Post a Comment