Friday, March 13, 2009

i'm totally an arashi freak!




this is it!i wanna tell u guys how much i love my !haha!!
they're not mine!but i just love them veryyy much tht i think they're mine now!!
j/k!damn!i just love them sooo much and i can't live if i'm not listening to their song and not looking their hawt face for a day!!

i have reason why i love them!it's because they're hot and cute!


Ohno Satoshi (大野 智)-kawaii
Matsumoto Jun (松本 潤)-kawaii and hot!(i love him)
Sho Sakurai (櫻井 翔)-kawaii and hot!(i love him too)
Kazunari Ninomiya (二宮 和也)-really kawaii
Aiba Masaki (相葉 雅紀)-kawaii


it's just that! it's just i dunno how to explain more how i ♥♥♥♥♥ arashi!haha!
i think they're my heart beat,my world,my blood and everything!without them,myself isn't complex!
if arashi is reading this,u might know how i love u guys!okay!!!sore ja,mata ne!

4 comments:

  1. Hi..thx for asking! im sure you must like sho?^^ That is an expected question from an arashi fan girl! So..you want to know whos "charecteristic dream girl?" Ohno? Sho? Jun? Nino? Aiba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! Jun n Sho rite?? I'll post it on my blog A.S.A.P! So be sure to always check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say i love Ohno Satoshi the most! Sho and Aiba is my second..^^thx for asking!By the way i like you!(as a friend!) You seem like a nice friend! wanna be friends?? do you by anychance have yahoo messenger?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Discount Cool Electronics http://atxelectronics.com!! You Have To Check Out this Website It's Great!

    ReplyDelete