Sunday, December 27, 2009

will tears ever solve my problems?


this is crazy.i am crazy.i kept asking myself bout this.a stupid thing that i have never thought of before!i don't know why it just popped in my mind as i see those pictures!okay to get it clear, i actually cried, like a moron, a mad person whatever you would call me as, hitting and hurting myself! it has got something to do with my fandom and jealousy! happy now? ok fine, at this point, you would think i'm just being an EMO here. everything i do is not right! after seeing those pictures (which i said related with my fandom) i cried! for quite a long time! i'm just jealous!and i know, tears WILL NEVER solve my problem!people do say we have to put efforts to get what we want, right?and i'm doing my best right now!
oh, okay i'm late!!
MERRY KISSMUST!!

1 comment: