Saturday, November 7, 2009

a statement.

yay~ i'm celebrating for the

statement-of-my-mom-that-already-accepted-her-daughter-is-an-ARASHIC

ceremony!!!!! wowwww~~~can you guys believe me that she knows i'm an arashi freak..well,i guess the conversation started when i was not really realized it..i told her

me : mama,i saw a lil boy around 9-12 in the mag...he's a Man Uni freak...all in his room just Man Uni...no other than Man Uni...isnt that awesome,ma?

and she answered with a smirk on her face

mama : well,how bout you?you're obsessed of something too just like that boy...you're obsessed with your arashi

and i was freaking hell got SHO.kku!!!! i blushed and i ran away (i closed my face) to my room and locked it...and kept rolling and squealing on my bed...haha!you know,it's VERY HARD..get this, VERY HARD!!! to believe when someone already accept how we are....omg! i loveeee my momma!! *chuuus mama*
i'm gonna crap here if i write more...haha! its better if i'm not wasting my time crapping ne!!*vacant stare at the books* ja,ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment