Sunday, November 22, 2009

final's ova~~~

I KNOW I'M LATE!

ok,i'm soo late posting this...supposedly to be done on 20th deshou?? but i was damn busy on that day...as i got back from school,i went to nia's house and then got back and then watch arashi and stuff! then, daddy got back from work...AND yay!!! we bought cake and pizza! blueberry and cheese cake,YUM!!!and .... i was moved you see...terharu! because i got too many wishes from many ppl! thanks you guys! i really appreciate it!!!!ily guyss~*cries of joyness and happiness*

oh wait,gomen,twinnie-chan! okay,my twin's bday was on 15th..so i need to post about it here too right?!

OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU,AIBABUBU-CHAN!!!

may Allah bless you throughout your life!!and live with my niichan happily ne~*chuus and cuddles*

and let us proceed to the next important topic! EXAM IS OVERRRRR,AND I'M FREE!school break that i've been waiting for a month is now here! i'm sooo celebrating this! and watchlist too! hahaha!arashi,fo,japan and korean dramas/movies!!wooohoooooo~~~~~~~*whistles*
and yesterday,mrs ninocchi and mrs YSY gave me birthday gifts!thanks you guys! i love you guys! BB's file and arashi's uchiwa! kyaaaaa~~~i need to stop before my lappy go deaf hearing me screaming and squealing too much!

p/s: i'm now hooked with SS501's song..LOVE LIKE THIS!

p/p/s: why time flies so damn fast that i still cant believe tomorrow is the last day of me being form 2 in smksbu!

ja,mata ne! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment