Thursday, July 2, 2009

loving this pic!

i am sooo happy getting this pic because i got my sis influenced by me to get closer into arashi again!yeayyyyy!banzai for me!!
and we were like guessing whose eyes,noses,ears that all...
and for the arashians,please guess whose eyes,lips,hands,ears and noses are these??and which is the cutest?
hehe!! ^^
and i got hooked on Family Outing korean variety show now!OMG!its sooo funny esp when it comes to Dumb and Dumber Brothers' parts!!!haha!daesung and jaesook sooo babo and aegyo!!!
NEW FANDOM!BIG BANG!


-SakuraiLyArashi-

6 comments:

  1. aaahh.i did this with chii the other day.only the hands were tough.like seriously tough.huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo...neechan desu...
    ahh...I've seen dis pic b4 in my LJ...had a wonderful time guessing..demo ne...neen's lips are just too kawaii...
    did u finished guessing which is which?
    and i know which lips belong to ur bambi...want me to kiss it?? ha..ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @syu
    its tought rite??
    but i can't guess well which is my bambi's hands la...
    @wani neechan
    yes..neen's lips has shpe,rite?W shape..
    i finished but not for the hands...
    no way!i wont give u kiss my bambi's lips..
    tht lips owned by me!urs ohchan!pegi la sane..hehe
    my frens said bambi's lips is cute..its small and thick..and kissable..
    and they said its suits for my lips..lol!!!
    *hazukashii*

    ReplyDelete
  4. wawawa...
    ooh I know ohchan's lips...noticed it straight away...been staring at it for too long..ha..ha..
    as for neen's hands,any fans worthy of being arashi's fan would recognize that hamburger fingers..luv ya neen...even with that hamburger fingers of urs...
    i can't kiss it??u said it urself that it's kissable...so...kissable for me,too...ha..ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. huh??hamburgers fingers of mine?tak paham...
    its only kissable for me and not for u...
    neechan dgn ohchan je lah!

    ReplyDelete