Tuesday, June 9, 2009

got back to KL~yeay!banzai!!

uh,i am late writing this post,it was supposedly done by yesterday but i felt really really lazy to write yesterday because i got back to KL on that night at 2...oh yea,back to the title..i asked my mom to go back to KL..i don't want to stay Muar nor Johore (my uncle's house) because i missed ARASHI sooo much!me stayed there for 2 days without laptop became such a lonely person and mad..mad???mad because i keep wasting my credit on my phone to message other arashian friends and forced them to call me and let me listen to some of arashi's vids that they just downloaded.haha! *evil laughter*then after more than thrice i asked my mom to let me go back to KL with my sis,she gave the permission and not enough with that,i asked my dad..and he gave it!yeay!that sunday's night at 8 we (me,my elder sis and my cousin that i use to call him as ' abang nino ') packed our stuffs and started our journey around 9..we thought we're going to be at KL at something 12..but sadly we got stuck in the terrible traffic jam from Malacca (if i'm not mistaken because the whole trip i was sleeping) to Sungai Besi..and i kept waking up from sleep during that time..oh yea,forgot to tell u guys about my uncle's wedding!it was so fun!and i got the "ratu tangga" named by my mak uda and my other cousins...it's because me and my other 2 cousins..well,not both of them are my cousins..one of them actually is my cousin's daughter something like niece lah...we sat on the tangga while the rest of our family members that gathered in my atuk's house were busy rewang-ing...gahaha!!*evil laughter again XP*and yeah surprisingly for the first time i saw the bridgeroom (my relative) got married by using navy suits...i'm going to put the pics later..haven't transfer it into my lappy..first i saw it,i was like "woa!cik epul's wearing navy suits! " and the bride was maked up too thick by mak andam..and i accurate it was about 2 inches!haha!!!*merepek-ing is good for you*OMG!we waited for the bride and the bridegroom for 2 hours tiredly!!!they were supposedly to get on the pelamin as we called as 'bersanding' at 2 and they got onto it on 4 something because the kompang got there late!!!ah!i'm getting bored here because i'm staying alone in my house...just wanna tell u guys and wanna make u guys (arashian only) to feel jealous of me..yesterday (monday,8th June 2009) in my house...there was only...me and ...abg nino!!omg!!i was like a mad that time...i thought he was going to work yesterday from my house but i was wrong..he stayed here and i ate my lunch and had my tea time with him!when he asked me something,i got nervous and my heartbeat became doki doki!!kyaaa!!!that's all for now...been tired by bebel-ing here..

8 days to go to nino an-chan's birthday!yatta!

2 comments:

  1. this pic of nino is honto sugoi...nosebleeding..ngeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup!!
    hot ne that pic!it's making me nosebleed too..
    but he looks sad and something bad just happened to him in that pic lah.. =/

    ReplyDelete