Sunday, May 31, 2009

Admitting Shisha-ed before

today i feel really want to shisha since i haven't shisha-ed since my last time on my daddy's birthday (20th march 2009) and now it its my 2nd day of my mid-sem hols..actually it's my 3rd day hols because i didn't attend the school last friday since the teachers were organizing the teachers' day event and i decided not to come and i'd rather staying at home sleeping and watching ARASHI's tv shows which i took from my new friend arashian named Amie...last time i went kinokuniya,i went japanese entertainment section where i can browse arashi's related mags there..and photobooks are provided there too..and i was just looking at the photobooks' price which are mostly priced RM50++ and i opened my eye widely surprisingly looking at it and i really want to buy it but i don't afford it and now i have to save my budget and not to spend more than RM10 per week...so from now i have keep this promise not to spend more than RM10 per week!!ja jannn<-- ok i'm weird now i haven't behave like this before...gagaga!!oh yea speaking of the meet up with kina and amie,i bought a popolo mag and i got a big BIG JUMBO size poster of sho-chan!kyaaaa!!!<--changed easily... when i first opened the mag,it was folded into 3 side and i only could see his cute eyes there behind the mag cover...i screamed veryyyy loud!ahhh!got not time to write now!now i'm smelling the aroma of chahan from the kitchen!i think i gotta go!ja,for now!!
-SakuraiLyArashi-

No comments:

Post a Comment